When it comes to pairing your Fitbit Charge HR, there are quite a lot issues to discuss.
If you want to find a device that can track your fitness efficiently, the Charge HR is generally a good choice.
It helps track your heart rate, steps, sleep, and more. Additionally, you will be given advice about nutrition assisting you in meeting your weight goal in a short time.
To use this tracker, you must know ways to set it up.
How to pair Fitbit Charge HR to Android phone?
Setting up the Charge HR using a smartphone running Android is very simple. If you are new to Fitbit, then quickly check this step-by-step guide.
- Download Fitbit app from Google Play and open it
- Then tap Join Fitbit.
- Choose your Fitbit device – in this case, we choose the Fitbit Charge HR – and select Set Up after that
- Create an account, type your email address and password in the blanks, and click the Next button.
- Once filling out the personal info, remember to tap Save to finish your profile.
- Activate the Fitbit Charge HR pairing mode and connect the tracker with your phone in order to sync the activity monitored by your device using the Fitbit app
Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth; if not, enter your smartphone settings for a change. The Fitbit app will automatically sync to the tracker.
Similarly, follow the tutorial and you can also set up your Fitbit to iOS phone. Instead of Google Play, you have to visit Apple’s App Store to download Fitbit app.
Much easier, watch this video:
How to sync Fitbit to computer?
In order to connect the Fitbit tracker, the users have to go to fitbit.com/setup firstly and click Download for Windows.
The PC version is compatible with Windows 10 and Windows XP.
- Install Fitbit app to your computer
- Choose Set up a New Fitbit Device
- Select your tracker and tap Join Fitbit to set up your account
- Fill in your personal information
- Type your name, email, and password
- Plug the USB included in the Fitbit package into your computer – assuring to place the tracker nearby
Is it true that Fitbit won’t connect to Bluetooth?
In case your laptop has Bluetooth, you can use it to pair with your tracking device.
How to pair your Fitbit with Fitbit app?
Initially, wait until Fitbit app discovers your Fitbit device; then, verify the tracker by entering the code appearing on its display screen.
For those using Fitbit Flex, you need to tap the band instead.
Talking about bands, click Fitbit Charge HR replacement band large to learn about the wrist band of this tracking activity item.
After typing the code, instantly tap Install Update Now if the app prompts you. Patiently wait for awhile while pairing your device with Fitbit app.
When everything is finished, simply tap Done!